Gnome Asia 2015 – May
Location: University of Indonesia, Depok, West Java
It’s an event that introduce GNOME and Free open source to Indonesia. Over 322 users, developer, business professional, media, students and government official, including 48 speakers from all over the world attended this event. And of course, some free activities after the event with Dave and Kat.
Wireless Hacking for WEP and WPA encryption – April 2011
Location: Bogor Trade Mall – Bogor – West Java
Basic knowledge about how to hack Access Point that is protected with WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) and WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) security algorithm encryption.
Applications Server in Linux Ubuntu – July 2010
Location: Politeknik Kent – Bogor – West Java – Indonesia
Basic knowledge Server that run in Linux Ubuntu. The servers are NFS (Network File System) Server, SAMBA, FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Server, SSH (Secure Shell) server, Telnet server, DNS (Domain Name Service) server, Proxy Server, Mail Server and VOIP server. Closed with a demo ‘Install Apache web server and WordPress content management system’.
Linux Vaganza – Part 1 – Distro War – Linux Ubuntu 2009
Location: SMK3 Bogor – West Java – Indonesia
Linux Vaganza – Part 2 – Parallel Linux Technical Session
Parallel Group Discussion about applying Linux/FOSS with different subjects and speaker.
It’s 60 minutes discussion, participants can choose their favourite topics.
Left to right:
- Create Poster with GIMP -> Pak Wisha Yudhistira
- Desktop Virtualization and Linux-Windows Folder Share -> Pak HendraNuryuliansyah
- Manage Sony PSP (Play Station Portable) files (game ISO, music, video, wallpapper,saved game) with Linux Ubuntu -> Me
- Google Maps API dan Penggunaan Netbeans IDE untuk PHP -> Pak Gibransyah
- Senayan Library Management System -> Pak Arif Syamsudin
- Zimbra Collaboration Suite -> Pak Kurniawan
- Desktop Environment Minimalis dengan Blackbox -> Pak Yanmarshus
- Linux Bluetooth Dial-Up Networking and Linux GNS3 – Cisco Simulator->Pak Utian